Friday, July 3, 2015

Tiny Type For Tiny Tots From Tinytown

Hi, guys:

Okay, as part of my increasingly frantic efforts to get SOMEBODY, ANYBODY actually to READ even a few words of my book, I have uploaded a sample chapter to Writer's Cafe, with extremely disappointing results technically.

The bloody site will only accept a wretchedly tiny 10-point font type face, or at least if there's a techie secret to getting around that, I haven't found it. If I try to take it up to a readable 14-point or even 12-point type face, it comes out all jumbled. I'm not even sure I want to give the link; I am probably not helping my cause by sending people to a cramped, hard-to-navigate site where they will have to read my work with a magnifying glass or else cut and paste it and move it into their own word processing program so they can kick it up to a type font size they can actually read.

Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment